Definición de blow-dry en inglés:
Dry and style (hair) with a handheld dryer: always blow-dry your hair in one direction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While blow-drying your hair, use the brush to brush each layer to the opposite direction your hair usually goes to create volume.
- After blow-drying the hair, Bailey diagonally zigzag-parted the front half into sections.
- He also advises against blow-drying your hair because this tends to inflate volume rather than reduce it.
sustantivo[in singular] Volver al principio
An act of blow-drying the hair.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It really makes a BIG difference to how your hair looks, plus you get a professional blow-dry.
- Do something different to your hair that morning… if it's normally wavy, get a good blow-dry and wear it straight.
- My favorite part of getting my hair cut is the hot ironing after the blow-dry.
blow-dryer (also blow-drier) sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For styling without damage, Walker tries not to use too much heat or apply too much tension when he's using blow-dryers and curling irons.
- Although blow-dryers may be appropriate in the dressing areas in the front or back of the church for wedding party members or clergy having bad hair days, no one else should consider taking their dryer to church.
- Fry your scalp and hair with excessive heat from blow-dryers, hot combs and hair-bonnet dryers.
Palabras que riman con blow-dryoutcry • samurai
Definición de blow-dry en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda