- A baby with a blue complexion from lack of oxygen in the blood due to a congenital defect of the heart or major blood vessels: [as modifier]: blue baby syndromeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He was one of 20 Iraqi blue babies (cyanotic heart disease) who were flown to India this month.
- High levels of nitrate in drinking water, which can be due to agricultural runoff, have been implicated in human health problems, such as blue baby syndrome.
- When ingested, nitrogen interferes with the blood's ability to carry oxygen, a condition known as methemoglobinemia, or blue baby syndrome, which can be fatal to infants.
Más definiciones de blue babyDefinición de blue baby en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.