- 1chiefly US An electronic device used to access long-distance telephone lines illegally.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1971, they manufactured hordes of the blue boxes and sold them to students in the Berkeley dorms.
- Legend has it that the two novice entrepreneurs sold the blue boxes door-to-door on the Berkeley campus, several years before they founded their computer company.
- 2Canadian A blue plastic box for the collection of recyclable household materials.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each week, on the same day, either the black bin with household rubbish and the blue box with tins and plastic were collected, or the brown bin for garden rubbish and the green box for paper.
- He added: ‘If residents separate out everything they can for recycling using their blue boxes and bags then collection of the remainder the following week should be sufficient.’
- We have a blue box for plastic bottles, tins and white cardboard packing.
Más definiciones de blue boxDefinición de blue box en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.