- 1 • historical A soldier in a blue uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the left stood a long row of blue coats and muskets and cannons.
- Another blue coat arrives and straps up my other arm.
- Out of nowhere, the blue-coats came charging into the Confederate position.
- 2 (Blue Coat) British A student at a charity school with a blue uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I don't get to see much TV, living in the sticks in Majorca, so I don't do as many impressions now in my cabaret show,’ says Aiden, a former Blue Coat, who made his name in 1974.
- In his youth he was a 'Blue coat' and learned traditional musical entertainment skills.
- I met him when he was a Blue Coat at Pontins, and I was about five.
Más definiciones de blue coatDefinición de blue coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.