sustantivo (plural blueberries)
- 1A small sweet blue-black edible berry which grows in clusters on North American shrubs related to the bilberry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sweet cherries, blueberries, and strawberries also contain anthocyanins.
- You can pick your own blueberries without growing them.
- Plums are the stars here as are blueberries, bilberries and blackberries.
- 2One of the dwarf shrubs that produces blueberries, some kinds being cultivated for their fruit or as ornamentals.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Vaccinium, family Ericaceae: several species
- Scattered shrubs include two kinds of low-growing blueberries and the dwarf live oak, which is less than a foot tall.
- The same cultural practices may also be applied to blueberries, pieris, heather, holly and other plants that prefer acid, organic soils.
- Some popular small trees and shrubs with birds are: blueberries, elderberries, hollies, cherries, and dogwoods.
Más definiciones de blueberryDefinición de blueberry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.