An American songbird of the thrush family, the male of which has a blue head, back, and wings.
- Genus Sialia, family Turdidae: three species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Woodpeckers, screech owls, chickadees, nuthatches, bluebirds, tree swallows and some flycatchers need them.
- The pair compared data from studies covering 18 different species, including dwarf mongooses, meerkats, Florida scrub jays, western bluebirds, and Australian magpies.
- Pigeons are predominant, but, as you explore, you see sparrows and bluebirds and flickers and blue jays and wrens and kestrels and starlings and robins.
Definición de bluebird en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.