- An American songbird of the thrush family, the male of which has a blue head, back, and wings.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Sialia, family Turdidae: three species
- Woodpeckers, screech owls, chickadees, nuthatches, bluebirds, tree swallows and some flycatchers need them.
- The pair compared data from studies covering 18 different species, including dwarf mongooses, meerkats, Florida scrub jays, western bluebirds, and Australian magpies.
- Pigeons are predominant, but, as you explore, you see sparrows and bluebirds and flickers and blue jays and wrens and kestrels and starlings and robins.
Más definiciones de bluebirdDefinición de bluebird en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.