An American songbird of the thrush family, the male of which has a blue head, back, and wings.
- Genus Sialia, family Turdidae: three species, including the eastern bluebird (S. sialis)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Woodpeckers, screech owls, chickadees, nuthatches, bluebirds, tree swallows and some flycatchers need them.
- The pair compared data from studies covering 18 different species, including dwarf mongooses, meerkats, Florida scrub jays, western bluebirds, and Australian magpies.
- Pigeons are predominant, but, as you explore, you see sparrows and bluebirds and flickers and blue jays and wrens and kestrels and starlings and robins.
Denoting or relating to a period of time characterized by sunny, cloudless weather, typically after a night of snowfall: on beautiful bluebird days the girls rode snowmobiles a week of bluebird skies the clouds broke, the sun shone down, and the day was bluebird
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I woke up at about 9 to a bluebird day.
- Lets hope for a bluebird week!
- The bluebird sky and warm temperatures drew the crowds to the events.
Definición de bluebird en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda