Definición de bluehead en inglés:
A small wrasse (fish) of the tropical East Atlantic, the large males of which have a blue head and green body with vertical stripes, and the females and smaller males are predominantly yellowish.
- Thalassoma bifasciatum, family Labridae
- Cleaning is not limited to the Labroides genus however; young bluehead and young Spanish hogfish in the Bahamas have also been observed cleaning larger fishes.
- He was out early on the bright frosty morning and he had a good ‘plug’ of blueheads on his line when he caught the 9 lbs. of fish.
- I've seen creek chub out there before, but not blueheads.
Definición de bluehead en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary