sustantivo[mass noun] trademark
- Driving that growth was the increasing installation of Bluetooth into mobile phones.
- Some printers and digital cameras can connect to computers wirelessly using Bluetooth.
- A high speed urban wireless network based on Bluetooth is launching this week in Manchester.
- He even Bluetoothed a few photos round the carriage, just to show off.
- It was an evening of laughter, giggles, chatting, talking about guys, bluetoothing songs to each other's cells, and snacking on crackers and milk shakes!
- And don't even think about bluetoothing it to Danielle so she can post it on Facebook.
1990s: said to be named after King Harald Bluetooth (910–85), credited with uniting Denmark and Norway, as Bluetooth technology unifies the telecommunications and computing industries.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Blue|tooth
Definición de Bluetooth en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.