Definición de boa constrictor en inglés:
A large snake, typically with bold markings, that kills by coiling around its prey and asphyxiating it, native to tropical America.
- Boa constrictor, family Boidae
- One of the biggest is the boa constrictor, the legendary non-venomous strangler found throughout much of Central and South America.
- Only last week a boa constrictor and rat snake were found on a golf course near Accrington.
- The boa constrictor is a non-poisonous tropical snake belonging to a specialized group of reptiles - the first vertebrate class completely independent of water.
Definición de boa constrictor en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary