Definición de boatel en inglés:
1A waterside hotel with facilities for mooring boats.
- These seafood restaurants and boatels have since been relocated to facilitate reclamation works.
- Also, I've heard a lot about the botels, and people seem to like them, but I've never experienced one.
- The botel can offer our exclusive saloon for conveying business conversations and conferences.
2A ship moored at a wharf and used as a hotel.
- The proprietor, Bob Blanc, has plans to construct what he calls ‘boatel’ units - simple accommodations for the yachties using the marina.
- The hotels on the water are called botels.
- Today, it's the home of rent-a-party-barges called ‘Boatels.’
Words that rhyme with boatelAdele, Aix-la-Chapelle, aquarelle, artel, au naturel, bagatelle, béchamel, befell, bell, belle, Brunel, Cadell, carousel, cartel, cell, Chanel, chanterelle, clientele, Clonmel, compel, Cornell, crime passionnel, dell, demoiselle, dispel, dwell, el, ell, Estelle, excel, expel, farewell, fell, Fidel, fontanelle, foretell, Gabrielle, gazelle, gel, Giselle, hell, hotel, impel, knell, lapel, mademoiselle, maître d'hôtel, Manuel, marcel, matériel, mesdemoiselles, Michel, Michelle, Miguel, misspell, morel, moschatel, Moselle, motel, muscatel, nacelle, Nell, Nobel, Noel, organelle, outsell, Parnell, pell-mell, personnel, propel, quell, quenelle, rappel, Raquel, Ravel, rebel, repel, Rochelle, Sahel, sardelle, sell, shell, show-and-tell, smell, Snell, spell, spinel, swell, tell, undersell, vielle, villanelle, well, yell
Definición de boatel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan