- A component used as a counterweight to a moving part in a machine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This value must be the weight of an empty bobweight including all mounting and disk retaining nuts.
- After the bobweights are made to be the same correct weight, they are attached to the crank pins.
- Finally, the bobweight is attached to the rod pin and the complete assembly is spun and dynamically balanced.
Más definiciones de bob weightDefinición de bob weight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.