- A cellar or shop selling wine and food, especially in a Spanish-speaking country or area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Johnson smoked American Spirits, and Melissa hadn't seen a bodega or smoke shop since arriving in the afterworld.
- Both brands outsell American coffee in Miami-Dade County and are sold nationwide in bodegas and many supermarkets.
- Exit the highway, and just over the hill are pre-World War II apartment buildings, bodegas, tire repair shops, and other small neighborhood businesses.
mid 19th century: from Spanish, via Latin from Greek apothēkē 'storehouse'. Compare with boutique.
Más definiciones de bodegaDefinición de bodega en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.