- A shallow one-sided Irish drum typically played using a short stick with knobbed ends.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along with a large range of CDs, books and videos for learners, there are fiddles, concertinas, flutes, banjos, whistles and bodhráns, those remarkable traditional Irish single-sided drums, for practitioners.
- Whistles, bodhráns, pagan drums, uilleann pipes and fiddles - each with their distinctive Celtic timbres - blend effortlessly with 20th century guitar, sax and keyboards, as well as assorted ethnic instruments.
- She's accompanied here by some cracking musicians, including Cunningham himself on piano, cittern and whistles, with Ed Boyd's deft guitar and the bodhrán of Mark Maguire.
Más definiciones de bodhránDefinición de bodhrán en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.