sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- 1Follow-through movement after throwing or hitting a ball: when Fisk hit that dramatic home run, it was moving to see him using body English to try to keep it from going foulMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He rarely got up except to offer some body English for long-range shots and to implore his troops to ‘Go!’
- This will often require substantial patience, careful alignment, and a bit of body English.
- His booming voice was complemented by a genius for body English.
- 2 another term for body language. the President used voice tonality and body English to imply indirectly that he was concerned about racismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The scene where Mrs. Nelson confronts Emma is superbly acted out with very little dialogue between the two women, but primarily with body English and facial expressions.
Más definiciones de body EnglishDefinición de body English en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.