- A bag used for carrying a corpse from a battlefield or the scene of an accident or crime.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Outside, I saw a body bag being carried by two policemen to an ambulance.
- At that moment two officers came down the narrow winding stairway carrying a body bag.
- She tried not to think that the body bag she had just seen carried away contained the lifeless corpse of someone that she had known.
Más definiciones de body bagDefinición de body bag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.