- formal term for corporation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Agency is a body corporate established under the Environment Act 1995.
- But, your Honour, we would say a body corporate, an incorporated legal practice, is not properly described as a ‘firm of practitioners’.
- These peculiar arrangements cannot be said of themselves to cause the Bank to conduct monetary and other policy any differently than if the Bank were like many other central banks, a body corporate constituted by statute.
Más definiciones de body corporateDefinición de body corporate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.