sustantivo(usually the body text)
- The main part of a printed text, excluding items such as headings and footnotes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If certain keyword phrases are important enough that you want your site to be found under them in the search engines, they are certainly important enough to be elegantly incorporated into the body text of your page.
- The robots then go on to the body text of the page in the source code.
- Let's imagine that we would like a top and bottom margin of one inch for our main body text and a centered page number one-half inch from the bottom of every page.
Más definiciones de body textDefinición de body text en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.