- A dish consisting of beef braised or stewed in a red wine sauce, to which mushrooms and onions are typically added.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I left university, vaguely aware that things were moving on, I found Elizabeth David and tried to make boeuf bourguignon and daubes without success.
- Central France is famous for boeuf bourguignon, beef in red wine sauce.
- Every region in France has its own version of beef stewed in red wine, the most famous being Burgundy's boeuf bourguignon, and the Aude is no exception.
French, literally 'Burgundy beef'.
Más definiciones de boeuf bourguignonDefinición de boeuf bourguignon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.