- A person who visits or telephones someone under false pretences, typically for the purpose of theft or fraud: a bogus caller preyed on an elderly deaf woman by claiming to be a carerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, those at greatest risk from a bogus caller are the most vulnerable in our communities, such as the very elderly and those who live on their own.
- Bogus callers will often work in teams, so while one person distracts you the other is stealing your processions.
- Bogus callers are despicable criminals, often preying on elderly people.
Más definiciones de bogus callerDefinición de bogus caller en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.