sustantivo (plural boletuses)
A toadstool with pores rather than gills on the underside of the cap, typically having a thick stem.
- Genus Boletus, family Boletaceae, class Hymenomycetes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many boletes are worth eating, but their stems tend to become infested with insects or maggots and often have to be discarded.
- His delicious little Wild Mushroom Beignets are for those lucky enough to know where to gather boletuses and horns of plenty.
- Then, in April, as morels and king boletes begin to show around Mount Shasta and in the mountains of eastern Oregon, pickers climb into their ‘rigs’ and drive northward again.
Definición de boletus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.