Definición de bollworm en inglés:
A moth caterpillar which attacks the cotton boll, in particular:
- ● (pink bollworm) A small moth caterpillar which is a serious pest of the North American cotton crop (Pectinophora gossypiella, family Gelechiidae). ● (also cotton bollworm) another term for corn earworm
- They are known to eat cabbage moths, bollworms, tomato hornworms and broccoli worms.
- At the same time they had reduced pesticide applications from eight sprayings to one spraying, and the single spraying was for a secondary insect pest, not the bollworm that the cotton was now protected against.
- It would concentrate bollworms so they could be sprayed.
Definición de bollworm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan