Definición de bolter en inglés:
1A person or animal that bolts or runs away.
- If your horse is a bolter, use a long lead shank, and if necessary, a stud chain over the nose or under the chin.
- My three year old is a bolter - he loves to bolt in public places.
- After 1884, some bolters became Democrats and helped revive Democratic strength in New England in the early 1890s.
1.1Australian /NZ An outsider in a sporting event or other competition.
- The Government does not have a bolter's show of ever achieving the goal of 10 percent.
- When she introduced the previous amending bill, we said she did not have a bolter's hope of registering the 70,000 chemicals and substances that were required to be registered by the deadline.
- I say to the House that I bet that the Commerce Committee does not have a bolter's hope of getting this bill back in a month's time.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan