- A compartment in the fuselage of an aircraft in which bombs are held and from which they may be dropped.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The largest piece of the aircraft is the bomb bay, still painted in its undercoat pink colour, and the area just to the rear of the bay.
- Sergeant Berends left the flight deck for the bomb bay where he began transferring fuel from the dead engines to the straining right engines.
- Kline was catapulted forward 20 feet across the disintegrating bomb bay into the bulkhead of the command deck.
Más definiciones de bomb bayDefinición de bomb bay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.