- The defusing or removal and detonation of unexploded and delayed-action bombs: [as modifier]: bomb-disposal expertsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The work of military and civilian bomb disposal experts also involves the handling of improvised explosive devices planted by terrorist groups.
- A passing police patrol raised the alarm after they discovered the rocket which was later defused by British Army bomb disposal experts.
- This device, received on Friday, December 15, did not go off and was dealt with by military bomb disposal experts.
Más definiciones de bomb disposalDefinición de bomb disposal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.