Definición de bombardier en inglés:
1A rank of non-commissioned officer in certain artillery regiments, equivalent to corporal.
- Equivalent ranks in the Royal Artillery are lance-bombardier and bombardier, harking back to the ancient rank of bombardier, a species of trained artilleryman.
- Mr Hornby, a bombardier in the Royal Artillery during the Second World War, was ordered on a perilous mission while acting as a dispatch rider in Italy.
- Harold Ings, 86, a bombardier with the Royal Artillery was one of the soldiers whose unit was surrounded by Germans in occupied France.
2A member of a bomber crew in the US air force responsible for aiming and releasing bombs.
- After World War II begins, Zinn decides to enlist in the Air Force as a bombardier even though his navy yard job would have provided an exemption.
- Here we were subjected to another physical and now had to take a battery of tests to determine whether we would be pilots, navigators or bombardiers.
- Rather, the aircraft dropped it as a normal bomb, then the bombardier guided its steep descent by radio remote control.
Definición de bombardier en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan