Definición de bombastic en inglés:
High-sounding but with little meaning; inflated: bombastic rhetoric bombastic music that drowned out what anyone was saying
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Johnson's expression is manly, vigorous, grandiloquent and bombastic.
- Given the star's history of bombastic public behavior, she may be greeted with skepticism about her intent.
- The exchanges themselves are unsubtle and bombastic.
- Example sentences
- Predictably, he bombastically announced yesterday: ‘We have nothing to hide.’
- People used to laugh when the Chancellor bombastically promised to end boom and bust: it was once the natural British economic weather.
- William often bombastically claimed to be the man who took the decisions.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan