- A short jacket tightly gathered at the waist and cuffs by elasticated bands and typically having a zip front.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bomber jacket is a popular style this season; waist length with a zipper.
- But there could be hidden treasures, like a perfectly washed-out Levi's jean jacket or Top Gun-style bomber jacket, just waiting to be worn.
- The gunman, who wore a balaclava and a black bomber jacket, ran out of the house and fled the area, initially on foot.
Más definiciones de bomber jacketDefinición de bomber jacket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.