verbo[no object] rare
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The front part of the house buzzed and bombilated with them, and a constant hum came from the rear.
- The parish priest bombilated like a great bee.
- I was exhausted and losing concentration but a few insects were bombilating in from the flight.
late 19th century: from medieval Latin bombilare 'to buzz', from Latin bombus 'humming' (see bomb).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This bombilation aroused the house, and a waiter entered the room flourishing a napkin authoritatively.
- They take the form of a submerged roar, a bombilation of sound coming up from the bottom of the sea.
- When the bombilation became too fearful, Lovaina called out from her bed: "Make smaller noise! Nobody is asleep!"