Definición de bombilate en inglés:
verbo[no object] rare
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Smoke, indeed, was pouring out of the dining room, and the gong was bombilating.
- There is a fine echo about these words, which keeps bombilating round and round in the head with utter defiance of sense and progress.
- I was exhausted and losing concentration but a few insects were bombilating in from the flight.
- bombilation sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instantly a bombilation of laughter surged over the auditorium.
- The whip argued with the bombilation of the flies over the sugary dew of our sores.
- When the bombilation became too fearful, Lovaina called out from her bed: "Make smaller noise! Nobody is asleep!"
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda