Definición de bombinate en inglés:
verbo[no object] literary
Buzz; hum: (as adjective bombinating) her head had become a bombinating vacuum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our dog has become good with horses; she tucks herself out of the way and lies down and doesn't bombinate around getting underfoot.
- It would help us to gauge the probability of finding life elsewhere instead of bombinating in a vacuum of data, caught between inevitability and uniqueness.
- He has bombinated about his career in the Big Leagues twice, in The Umpire Strikes Back and Strike Two.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The bombination of music travels right through the floors.
- Flaubert's most damning irony consists in his maintaining that an entire nation of shopkeepers can be reduced to the complacent murmur and bombination of a single voice.
- Every now and then the air conditioner for next door would stop, then it would continue its endless bombination until the early hours of the morning.
Definición de bombinate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda