verbo[no object] literary
Buzz; hum: (as adjective bombinating) her head had become a bombinating vacuum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our dog has become good with horses; she tucks herself out of the way and lies down and doesn't bombinate around getting underfoot.
- It would help us to gauge the probability of finding life elsewhere instead of bombinating in a vacuum of data, caught between inevitability and uniqueness.
- He has bombinated about his career in the Big Leagues twice, in The Umpire Strikes Back and Strike Two.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The most sonorous fliers of this order are the larger humble-bees, whose bombination, boom'ing, or bombing, may be heard from a considerable distance.
- The bombination of a thousand mumbled prayers met them before they actually came upon the dense horde jammed into and spilling out of the grotto mouth.
- Every now and then the air conditioner for next door would stop, then it would continue its endless bombination until the early hours of the morning.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bom¦bin|ate
Definición de bombinate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda