Definición de bombinate en inglés:
verbo[no object] literary
Buzz; hum: (as adjective bombinating) her head had become a bombinating vacuum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our dog has become good with horses; she tucks herself out of the way and lies down and doesn't bombinate around getting underfoot.
- It would help us to gauge the probability of finding life elsewhere instead of bombinating in a vacuum of data, caught between inevitability and uniqueness.
- He has bombinated about his career in the Big Leagues twice, in The Umpire Strikes Back and Strike Two.
- Example sentences
- The bombination of music travels right through the floors.
- Flaubert's most damning irony consists in his maintaining that an entire nation of shopkeepers can be reduced to the complacent murmur and bombination of a single voice.
- Every now and then the air conditioner for next door would stop, then it would continue its endless bombination until the early hours of the morning.
Definición de bombinate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan