Definición de bond en inglés:
- The country was always an unstable equilibrium, artificially held together by the iron bonds of an authoritarian and brutal regime.
- His father pushed his sleeve up and tied on a rubber bond.
- I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons.
- Steel Fists cut the bonds holding the three prisoners.
- Ropes tightened against bonds with the swell of the sea.
- Her bonds were ropes on the hands, but her feet were chained together.
- People who trust one another share a bond of faith and understanding.
- But community demands more than simply emotionally satisfying bonds between individuals.
- Yes, you can generate sales - but equally, you can generate goodwill or an emotional bond.
- Marriage as a legal bond may become outdated, but I doubt it.
- Their bond is purely legal, familial, and time bound.
- It is logical because it is a legal bond, supposedly proof to the world that two people are in love, like a big advert.
- The contract is to be found in the terms of the Trust Deed and of the bonds.
- There are no options under a payment bond except to pay on default by the principal.
- The numbers do not reflect the fact that the company is claiming some $244,000 in principal payment on bonds posted on this project.
- Alternatively, the government may seek to borrow the money, by issuing Treasury bills and bonds to the public.
- Debt repayments have been funded in part by new issues of government bonds but the money markets are concerned that this cannot continue indefinitely.
- Interest rates on government bonds of EMU member states have converged.
- Each union must buy an insurance bond to protect members against fraud on the part of its staff, and must also meet stringent solvency regulations.
- He says the insurance bond provides deserved protection for employees who put a lot into the company.
- We have received quite a few e-mails over recent weeks about pensions, investments and insurance bonds.
- A Columbia University graduate, Rodriguez fell into bail bonds when he was looking to augment his salary from his printing business.
- Very rarely do you get a bond or bail if the death penalty is being sought.
- And I suspect that it is money that has motivated Vollmann to include the bail bond chapter in The Royal Family.
- The electrons that are shared by the atoms to form the bond belong to one of these molecular orbitals.
- A covalent bond is a bond formed when two atoms share a pair of electrons.
- Opposing this tendency is the covalent bond holding the HCl molecule together.
- Bricks shall be laid in running or stretcher bond with control joints as noted on drawings.
- Like conventional bricks, adobes are laid in a running bond - an overlapping pattern - then mortared in place with adobe mud.
- The job requires a master mason to set the first course, grout bond beams, and install and tension the post-tension tendons.
verboVolver al principio
- A technique first used in the aerospace industry, weld bonding uses a structural adhesive film to reduce the number of spot welds.
- We bonded them with an adhesive that cannot ever be destroyed.
- Tests produced adhesives that bonded to cloth, glass, leather, metal, paper, plastic, and other materials.
- A club or sports team you're into is also a great place to bond with people who share your interests.
- Here we see Harry - who once ran and hid from the relationship - actively create more opportunities to bond with Mary.
- The purpose of these rituals is to enable young people to bond with others with whom they have undergone painful experiences.
- The walls are made of sugar molecules bonded by amino acids, Tenover explains, and vancomycin attacks the amino acid links.
- Quantum dots can bond chemically to biological molecules, enabling them to trace specific proteins within cells.
- Complex ions are ions that have a molecular structure consisting of a central atom bonded to other atoms by coordinate covalent bonds.
- The projecting bastions are drum-shaped, built of stone laced with horizontal bonding courses of red tile.
- The user can change brick colors, bonding patterns, coursing, and mortar colors instantly.
- An ingenious pattern of brickwork bonding was adopted to ensure satisfactory composite action.
- Joint guarantee provided by several bonding companies are allowed.
- I speak specifically of lenders, bonding companies, etc.
- Both States had huge, irresponsible tax cuts which they paid for in part by bonding and borrowing.
Middle English: variant of band1.
band from Old English:
A band in the sense ‘a strip of something’ comes from the same Germanic root as bind (Old English) and bond (Middle English). Bend is a variant found in bend sinister (early 17th century), a broad diagonal stripe from top right to bottom left of a shield, a supposed sign of bastardy. Bandage (late 16th century) and bandbox (mid 17th century), now a box for carrying hats, but originally for carrying neckbands, come from this word. In early use a band in the sense ‘a group’, usually consisted of armed men, robbers, or assassins. The first groups of musicians called a band (in the 17th century) were attached to regiments of the army. Banner (Middle English) is related. A bandwagon (mid 19th century) was a wagon used for carrying the band in a parade or procession. The word now occurs more often in phrases such as to jump on the bandwagon. This use developed in America in the late 19th century.
- (Of dutiable goods) stored in a bonded warehouse until the importer pays the duty owing.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Excisable products like cigarettes, liquor and fuel are subject to special rules and removal in bond is only allowed in exceptional cases and under strict Customs supervision.
- Sulmach executive assistant Ken Mtonga explained that goods that met the Zambian customs requirement would first be held in bond and later sold to the Zambian market.
- They argued that it could prove detrimental by pumping up incipient bubbles in bond, stock, and housing prices.
Palabras que riman con bondabscond, beau monde, beyond, blonde, correspond, demi-monde, despond, fond, frond, Gironde, haut monde, pond, respond, ronde, second, wand
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.