- High-quality writing paper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, for some people, especially older people, a nicely printed resume on fine linen paper is nicer than a laser-printed resume on plain white bond paper.
- They were then shown how to select a font and change its point size, so that they would arrive at a letter large enough to fill an 8 1/2’ x 11’ sheet of bond paper.
- Makes a good first impression, is attractive in appearance; and typed on 8 1/2 by 11 inch bond paper.
Más definiciones de bond paperDefinición de bond paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.