- 1A North American plant of the daisy family, which bears clusters of small white flowers and is used in herbal medicine.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eupatorium perfoliatum, family Compositae
- Secondly, don't forget the potency and value of our local herbs such as boneset and lemon balm for treating such conditions.
- The boneset tastes like autumn pork, roasting in a pan with mint leaves, raspberry tea, and lemon peels.
- Common species include Virginia mountain mint, perfoliate boneset, and New England aster.
- 1.1British The common comfrey, the ground-up root of which was formerly used as a ‘plaster’ to set broken bones.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also known as common comfrey, blackwort, boneset, bruisewort, gum plant, healing herb, salsify, and slippery root, this erect-growing herb can reach a height of one meter.
- Comfrey was used by herbalists to promote more rapid repair of broken bones, hence the common names boneset and knitbone.
Más definiciones de bonesetDefinición de boneset en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.