1British A woman’s tight-fitting strapless top made of stretchy material.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other highlights included boob tubes, straight dresses worn over trousers, maxi coats and cropped bodywarmers with furry trims.
- She emerged triumphantly with a red boob tube and black skirt.
- She was dressed in a black boob tube with a black, glittery, lace poncho over the top.
2 (usually the boob tube) North American Television or a television set: librarians are scrambling for ways to compete with the boob tube
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What we have here, are two classic installments of Mystery Science Theater 3000, the greatest television program in the brief history of the boob tube.
- And now she is about to make the jump from the radio to the boob tube, courtesy of a show this fall from Paramount Television.
- Spending time on the Internet may well be an academic's version of watching too much of the boob tube, and I'm going to limit myself to one hour a day.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: boob tube
Definición de boob tube en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda