Definición de boob tube en inglés:
1British A woman’s tight-fitting strapless top made of stretchy material.
- Other highlights included boob tubes, straight dresses worn over trousers, maxi coats and cropped bodywarmers with furry trims.
- She emerged triumphantly with a red boob tube and black skirt.
- She was dressed in a black boob tube with a black, glittery, lace poncho over the top.
2 (usually the boob tube) North American Television or a television set: librarians are scrambling for ways to compete with the boob tube
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What we have here, are two classic installments of Mystery Science Theater 3000, the greatest television program in the brief history of the boob tube.
- And now she is about to make the jump from the radio to the boob tube, courtesy of a show this fall from Paramount Television.
- Spending time on the Internet may well be an academic's version of watching too much of the boob tube, and I'm going to limit myself to one hour a day.
Definición de boob tube en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan