- A burrowing rat-kangaroo found only on islands off Western Australia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bettongia lesueur, family Potoroidae. Also called burrowing bettong
- When we started, people didn't know what bilbies and boodies and bettons and numbats were, and now they do.
- The company which values its boodies, bandicoots and other animals on its balance sheet, issued shares at A $2.50 when it listed.
- Paisley had a gecko to release and we saw two bilbies and two burrowing bettongs.
mid 19th century: from Nyungar burdi.