- An official selling tickets, especially at a railway station.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From 1915 the mass military recruitment of men in York led to women becoming train conductors, as well as porters, ticket collectors and booking clerks on the railways.
- A private bus operator has introduced a hand-held ticketing machine, which allows conductors to print tickets à la railway booking clerks.
- Most rural stations had a staff of up to a dozen, who between them carried out the duties of stationmaster, signalman, booking clerk, ticket collector, porter, shunter, lengthman and lampman.
Más definiciones de booking clerkDefinición de booking clerk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.