- A place where tickets are sold, especially at a railway station or theatre.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, all ticket offices are required to open one hour earlier than usual and booking offices at railway stations should do business around the clock.
- MetroCard holders will receive their compensation at railway booking offices when they renew or purchase cards.
- The booking office at the station has been attacked twice and the stairwell on the northbound platform has been wrecked leaving it unusable.
Más definiciones de booking officeDefinición de booking office en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.