- The activity or occupation of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business: I got in a financial muddle because I didn’t keep my bookkeeping up to dateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An accountant friend may offer bookkeeping advice and associates in the investment community may help raise funds.
- Do you think there is any advantage to using commercially available bookkeeping / finance software in a small business?
- It encompasses all financial issues, marketing, office management, bookkeeping, and billing.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A key issue facing many firms is whether non-exempt employees, such as non-certified accountants or bookkeepers, are being paid overtime.
- Many small businesses lack accounting departments or full-time bookkeepers; many entrepreneurs keep the most important financial and legal details in their heads.
- Offices hummed as clerks and secretaries, executives and middle managers, accountants and bookkeepers scurried to attend their burgeoning enterprises.
Más definiciones de bookkeepingDefinición de bookkeeping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.