Definición de bookkeeping en inglés:
The activity or occupation of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business: I got in a financial muddle because I didn’t keep my bookkeeping up to date
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An accountant friend may offer bookkeeping advice and associates in the investment community may help raise funds.
- Do you think there is any advantage to using commercially available bookkeeping / finance software in a small business?
- It encompasses all financial issues, marketing, office management, bookkeeping, and billing.
- Example sentences
- A key issue facing many firms is whether non-exempt employees, such as non-certified accountants or bookkeepers, are being paid overtime.
- Many small businesses lack accounting departments or full-time bookkeepers; many entrepreneurs keep the most important financial and legal details in their heads.
- Offices hummed as clerks and secretaries, executives and middle managers, accountants and bookkeepers scurried to attend their burgeoning enterprises.
Words that rhyme with bookkeepinggoalkeeping
Definición de bookkeeping en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan