Definición de bookkeeping en inglés:
The activity or occupation of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business: I got in a financial muddle because I didn’t keep my bookkeeping up to date
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An accountant friend may offer bookkeeping advice and associates in the investment community may help raise funds.
- Do you think there is any advantage to using commercially available bookkeeping / finance software in a small business?
- It encompasses all financial issues, marketing, office management, bookkeeping, and billing.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A key issue facing many firms is whether non-exempt employees, such as non-certified accountants or bookkeepers, are being paid overtime.
- Many small businesses lack accounting departments or full-time bookkeepers; many entrepreneurs keep the most important financial and legal details in their heads.
- Offices hummed as clerks and secretaries, executives and middle managers, accountants and bookkeepers scurried to attend their burgeoning enterprises.
Palabras que riman con bookkeepinggoalkeeping
Definición de bookkeeping en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia