- short for boondocks. one site is so far in the boonies we call it NowhereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But what options did she really have, stuck out here in the boonies this way?
- Still, living near the water is not recommended for the truly tense; a safer bet is somewhere inland, away from rivers and lakes, but not too deep in the boonies.
- The studios may look like a little old small-time operation out in London's boonies, but I have to tell you the people are amazing!
Más definiciones de booniesDefinición de boonies en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.