sustantivoBritish • informal
- An excursion to Europe by ferry, the aim of which is to bring back cheap or tax-free alcohol.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two ambulance service managers used a health trust car to go on a "booze cruise" to France, a disciplinary panel heard.
- Many used time outside the jail to go on 'booze cruises', the fruits of which were smuggled back into the prison.
- They have been coming on their annual booze cruise to Calais for 14 years, loading up with up to 500 bottles.
Más definiciones de booze cruiseDefinición de booze cruise en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.