sustantivo (plural borborygmi /-mʌɪ/)technical
A rumbling or gurgling noise made by the movement of fluid and gas in the intestines.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The carcinoid syndrome is classically described as flushing, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps, but borborygmi, cyanosis, telangiectasis, pellagra like skin lesions, wheezing, dypsnea or palpitations may also occur.
- Patients complain of colicky abdominal pain, borborygmi and vomiting.
- Within 30 minutes to 2 hours after eating dairy products they experience such symptoms as gas pains, cramps, diarrhea, borborygmi (rumblings caused by the passage of gas through the intestines), or flatulence.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even Harding began to notice the borborygmic rumbles coming from his overstuffed subordinates.
- A rumble of borborygmic thunder crashed across the grim landscape of his consciousness.
- Moist, borborygmic gutturals, appropriately barbaric riffs and tendon tearing blastbeats are all available in abundance here.
Definición de borborygmus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.