- 1A district near the line separating two countries or areas: the eastern borderlandsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Over 60 percent of the settlers came from England's borderlands region surrounding the Irish Sea: the Scottish lowlands, northern Ireland, and the six northern counties of England.
- The Dee Estuary, the Wirral peninsula and the Welsh borderlands are all within easy access.
- ‘Coming from the northeast of England and near the Scottish borderlands, I knew a little bit about castles,’ smiles Sylvester.
- 1.1An area of overlap between two things: the murky borderland between history and mythMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole area of the borderland between what is normal aging and very, very early Alzheimer's disease is an intensively investigated area of research currently.
- The detective figure in the hard-boiled story, then, operates in a frequently murky borderland between good and evil, where he can never be sure at any given time which is which.
- That kind of research is in a gray, borderland area.
Más definiciones de borderlandDefinición de borderland en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.