- A broad border used as a charge in a coat of arms, often as a mark of difference.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When used in an impaled coat the bordure is not continued around the inner side.
- The orle is a narrow bordure following the exact outline of the shield, but within it, showing the field between the outer edge of the orle and the edge of the shield.
- When these three charges are taken up, there is some hesitation as to the next step: a bordure gules bezanty is used, then a bordure engrailed.
late Middle English: variant of border.
Más definiciones de bordureDefinición de bordure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.