- A binary compound of boron with a metallic element.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nanostructured chip devices prepared from nanoscale materials (including complex oxides, carbides, borides and nitrides) have been successfully mass produced in kilogram quantities.
- Additions of boron, which precipitates these elements as borides, are used to remove them in conductor material.
- Based on what we know about the unusual geometrics of solid state borides (boron is next to carbon in the Periodic Table), it's just a matter of time until we find weird C-C bonding in carbides.
Más definiciones de borideDefinición de boride en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.