- A subatomic particle, such as a photon, which has zero or integral spin and follows the statistical description given by S. N. Bose and Einstein. Compare with fermion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two farthest-reaching bosons are the graviton, the gauge boson for gravity, and the photon, the gauge boson for electromagnetism.
- The photon, a boson, has a fermion partner called the photino.
- The Pauli exclusion principle does not apply, however, to particles with integral spin, known as bosons, such as photons.
Más definiciones de bosonDefinición de boson en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.