sustantivo[mass noun] US
- A situation whereby a political party is controlled by party managers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The monopoly in politics, or bossism, may possibly be abolished by direct legislation or by proportional representation.
- To say that people ought not run and that people ought to get out of this race is bossism that belongs in the other party.
- He represents the greatest danger the Republicans face, bossism.
Más definiciones de bossismDefinición de bossism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.