- Either of two Australian trees with swollen bottle-shaped trunks containing water:
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ● the Australian baobab of the Kimberley region (Adansonia gregorii, family Bombacaceae). ● a relative of the flame tree occurring in Queensland (Brachychiton rupestre, family Sterculiaceae).
- Not wanting to be seen, she ducked behind a bottle tree, peering suspiciously into the car.
- 85 years ago, the people of Roma planted a series of bottle trees, each one marking a local soldier who had died during World War One.
Más definiciones de bottle treeDefinición de bottle tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.