- (Of a person’s hair) styled so as to stand out from the head in a rounded shape: a blonde lady with bouffant hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On her first major public engagement in Ireland, she chose to wear a bouffant hair style, short Sixties-style tweed suit and black patent sling backs.
- One small detail would be that Sean Penn's character is made up to look a bit TOO sadistic, with his bouffant hair style and coiled facial hair coming off as a bit too mean.
- Roof off is of course mandatory in a car like this unless the heavens have opened, but don't expect bouffant hair to stay intact.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A bouffant hairstyle: we backcombed her hair into a bob-shaped bouffantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The men sport meticulous buzzcuts or sculpted bouffants, while the women swell suggestively beneath their modest attire.
- All of the women are luscious, in their bouffants and spit curls.
- We hear her sing Lili Marlene, Boys in the Backroom and, of course, Falling in Love Again many times; her bouffants become a little scary, but her power is unabated.
early 19th century: from French, literally 'swelling', present participle of bouffer.
Más definiciones de bouffantDefinición de bouffant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.