- Clay containing many large stones and boulders, formed by deposition from melting glaciers and ice sheets.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a deep, steep-sided ravine formed in Magnesian Limestone and boulder clay.
- Erosion at Filey Bay is due to the sea and the rain attacking the cliffs, which are made of boulder clay - a mixture of sand, stones, and soil - which becomes soft when wet.
- A rough stone capping has already been laid on the underlying boulder clay on a 1.5 kilometre section.
Más definiciones de boulder clayDefinición de boulder clay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.