- 1A device for giving reflected photographic flashlight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I do have a bounce flash that I used with my older camera.
- Typically there was a grizzled salesman who knew how to mix a custom soft-working developer, or how to calculate bounce flash ratios.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Flashlight reflected using a bounce flash.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So the bounced light was hitting the bottom half, while the direct flash and bounce flash was hitting the top part of the picture.
- For one thing, the flash on most consumer cameras is not designed to allow bounce flash and is fixed very close to the lens because the camera is designed to be compact.
Más definiciones de bounce flashDefinición de bounce flash en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.