- 1A stock market in a non-English-speaking country, especially France. Compare with burse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The announcement coincided with a plunge in European stock markets as bourses revisited six-year lows.
- The threat of war pummeled Asian stock markets on Friday, with some bourses sinking to levels not seen since the Asian economic crisis.
- For investors in the major bourses of Asia, there's cause for celebration.
mid 16th century (as burse, the usual form until the mid 19th century): from French, literally 'purse', via medieval Latin from Greek bursa 'leather'.
Más definiciones de bourseDefinición de bourse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.